Thursday 27 September 2012

Look Whoo's Having a Baby

So the long weekend has passed and it was a busy one for our household.One of my closest friends is just about ready to pop, so during the long weekend I threw her an owl themed baby shower! Cute, right? Unfortunately, I forgot I was so busy entertaining that I didn't pull out my trusty camera earlier on...so I took a picture of the almost empty well enjoyed buffet and the dessert table.


Can you believe I didn't realize the backdrop wasn't centered and pinned creatively until I uploaded my pictures. Truly the testament of a busy woman.

 So when the women walked in, they grabbed a felt flower (I'll try to get a picture of it posted soon) and wrote their names on the attached piece of paper. Then they filled out 'Fill-in the Blank' baby advice cards. After a good afternoon of food, coffee, juice and desserts everyone left with their own mini apple, pumpkin or pecan pies. (Made by yours truly). I could not be happier with how everything turned out and I'm glad the mommy-to-be and daddy-to-be enjoyed themselves.
I can't wait to meet the Little bean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment